Tuesday 8 July 2008

Howdy

I've set this blog up for me to have somewhere to place my dabblings and learning curves of cardmaking and scrapbooking, so apologies in advance!

Here are some cards that I have recently made, my first ever cards in fact!



This was my first ever attempt, and I made it for Leah, my best friend who lives in Cardiff where I recently moved home from, and wrote a little message telling her to come visit me soon! The pink ink came with a glass fountain pen I bought off ebay - the ink is fantastic, the pen a little more tricky to use! I also bought a load of papers off ebay, so will take a few days to sort out which are what :)



This card I made for my friend Leila, also as a missing you style card.



The ribbon I used to make it a little brighter because it seemed a little simple to me. The ribbon, butterfly and handmade papers were bought as part of a kit off ebay.

I then bought a goodie bag off ebay which included some toppers and made this card hurriedly for an impromptu birthday/housewarming party;



xx

No comments: