Friday 2 July 2010

Anniversary

Morning,

It was my parent's anniversary a few weeks ago. Their 24th anniversary was on the 14th of June, and my birthday was on the 17th. My Uncle also has his birthday on the 14th of June. My family mostly has birthdays in June and October, with one in February and 3 in December. Odd how it's all clustered.

The week before I'd gone to visit Hobbycraft. It's only the second time I've been as I find it expensive and I don't have a car. It's about a 15-20 minute walk away, which if you've got a lot of stuff is a long way to carry a hefty stash!

I made this card out of two number toppers I bought there. The cardstock and papers have been in my stash for 2 years now. I originally bought the papers in a huge lot off Ebay so I can't say who made them sorry.



xx

No comments: